Advance your leadership skills
Michelle coaches with integrity and heart and we connected immediately. She helped me to understand my gifts so that I could stop trying to be something I am not, and instead focus on my visionary value. This has changed the trajectory of my career and improved my personal life. I have complete trust in Michelle.
We offer three levels of corporate coaching:
- Leadership Training: A powerful program to help individuals hone in on the soft management skills that are both practical and personal and an integral part of business leadership.
- Business Strategy: Dedicated towards helping women in critical leadership roles define business priorities, set goals for growth, and develop into strong, capable leaders.
- Career Coaching: Giving women in business another perspective on the job they’re doing, the job they desire, and the determination it takes to do it.
Where do you lead? At home, at work, in volunteer groups, at church, in school? Or, all of the above plus about 400 more places? Next Monday has developed leadership training and development for women who are leaders, will be emerging as leaders, and those blessed few who already lead and might not even recognize it! In our Leadership Training, women will learn how to manage conflict, communicate effectively, and be a positive source for others around them. We’ll share soft skill management methods, set goals, and change the world in one fell swoop! (yes, you can change the world … why would you think otherwise?)
Leadership is accompanied by trust, and not just the trust others place in you as their leader. You too must trust yourself in any of your leadership missions in order to be effective and consistent. Next Monday will focus on bolstering your confidence and equipping you to handle anything a powerful leader can face.
We offer Leadership Training services as:
- New Leader Assimilation: A process dedicated to the specific honor (and challenge!) of acclimating to new leadership roles. Women receive coaching and leadership specific to communicating, decision making, relationship building, and establishing trust in leadership – a key component to any successful relationship.
- Customized Options: Custom facilitation training options are available for anyone seeking support or direction in business or personal life. At Next Monday, we appreciate collaboration. We’d love to understand what you and your organization need, and to work with you to create that customized plan designed for growth and success.
It can feel lonely at the top – and women in executive leadership roles are no exception. Leading a team or company and doing it well can feel natural when you’re surrounded by the right people. That’s where Next Monday comes in. Are you hesitant when making business decisions? Do you wish you had a cohort to belong to in order to feel like you’re part of something bigger? Do you need an organized system to hold yourself and others accountable? Our business strategy team can help with all of this and more.
Next Monday integrates the Entrepreneurial Operating System® and concepts from Traction® to align all key aspects of business for companies and leaders seeking change and empowerment. Michelle Pape works with numerous clients to incorporate EOS® practices in their business and places incredible value on the life-changing system and how it benefits any industry.
“When interviewing candidates to help us implement the EOS® and the concepts from Traction® book, we wanted someone who understood EOS®, Traction AND who had other tools at her disposal. We knew that we needed someone skilled with interpersonal relations and healthy conflict in order to help us through the complexities of EOS® implementation within a well-established family-run company. Michelle was the clear choice for Plaza Park Bank. While we technically could facilitate our quarterlies on our own by now, we have continued to use Michelle so that all members of the leadership team can fully participate AND so that we don’t become complacent. Michelle knows enough about us to continue to push and stretch us to grow and move forward.”
– Tara Gronhovd, VP of Operations + Director of Marketing & HR, Plaza Park Bank
We are big on action and commitment – two necessary components of business success. Partnering with Next Monday on your business initiatives and growth primes your company for success because we’re about more than consulting. We won’t just highlight what you need to do; we’ll commit to helping you accomplish it.
Education prepares you for what? The rest of your life. Or at the very least, your career. Your teachers, instructors, and fellow students helped shape and guide your path from kindergarten to where you are now, regardless of your age. So who is available to help guide and prepare you today? Next Monday offers leadership coaching for you and your career because we know how hard it can be to “work” on yourself when you’re already working so diligently each day.
Sometimes, women become mired or focused on the little details and fail to see the big picture. Am I working to my fullest potential? Are my strengths aligned with my tasks? Am I in a place where I am validated, challenged, and heard? Sometimes it takes someone else asking you those very questions to refocus and determine what path you’re on … and whether that path leads to your ultimate destination.
A Next Monday Career Coach will spend time with and on you to gauge how you perceive yourself, how you present yourself to the world, and ask endless questions. You can learn how to place value where it matters most – on yourself – while pursuing your dreams.
If Corporate Coaching isn’t the right fit for you, check out Next Monday’s other coaching services.